Looking for ‘urgent care near me’? Visit Your Doctors Urgent Care walk-in clinic!
We Offer 90% Of The Services An ER Provides,
Only Much Faster!
Complete with on-site lab, x-rays, and friendly, experienced urgent care doctors, our walk-in clinics are an excellent choice for comprehensive, extended hours doctors immediate care for the entire family.
Choose the location that works for you:
Doctor’s Urgent Care in Holiday, Palm Harbor, Odessa / Trinity, Citrus park or Schedule a visit online.
Services Provided at Doctors Walk In Clinic
When you do not feel well, multiple appointments for lab work, x-rays, and minor surgeries feel twice as exhausting. All you can think of is ‘where can I get comprehensive urgent care near me?’. Get it all done in the same location – at one of our Doctor’s Urgent Care walk-in clinics!
Our walk-in clinic provides great services for our patients. If your primary doctor is unable to see you, you’re welcome to visit our walk-in clinic and be treated by our urgent care doctors. We provide high-quality, professional and affordable urgent care that you will greatly appreciate. Also, most personal insurance is accepted, in addition to all workers’ compensation and motor vehicle accidents insurance.All Services
Besides the convenience of in-house lab and x-ray
we also offer:
- All types of sick visits with day, evening and weekend hours.
- Walk-in clinic open Saturday and Sunday.
- Receive the Doctors immediate care.
- In-house lab work – includes strep tests , pregnancy testing, mono testing, urinalysis, urine drug screening via chain of custody, Breath Alcohol Test (BAT).
- Sending out labs – including those of a typical lab draw station does (Quest or Labcorp).
- Vaccines (Tetanus, Flu Vaccines, Hepatitis B, and more).
All Types Of Illnesses
Visits with day, evening and weekend hours
Flu, Tetanus, Hepatitis B and vitamin injections
Urine and blood
Office visit or prescription required
Includes strep tests, mono testing
Work Or Auto Injuries
Work Or Auto Injuries
We Are In The News
What should I do to treat my sunburn? The sand, beaches, swimming pools, and sun sound…Learn More
Why does it burn when I pee? Do I have a UTI? Urinary tract infection (UTI) in women. As painful…Learn More