When you suddenly feel unwell, all you can think of is ‘Where to get urgent care near me?’. Our walk-in clinic provides great services for our patients. If your primary doctor is unable to see you, you’re welcome to visit our clinic for care. At Doctor’s Urgent Care, we provide high-quality, professional and affordable care that you will greatly appreciate. Also, most personal insurance is accepted, in addition to all workers’ compensation and motor vehicle accidents insurance.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All types of sick visits with day, evening and weekend hours
- Rapid walk-in, comprehensive Urgent Care, Work Injury, Occupational Medicine or Auto Injury services
- We are certified and well trained in Occupational and Work Injury care
- In-house lab work – includes strep test, pregnancy tests (blood and urine), mono testing, urinalysis, urine drug screening via chain of custody, Breath Alcohol Test (BAT)
- Sending out labs – including those of a typical lab draw station does (Quest or Labcorp)
- X-Rays on-site
- Vaccines (Flu, Tetanus, Hepatitis B) and vitamin (vitamin B12) injections
- Crash cart, AED and oxygen on-site
- Allergy treatment
- Eye exams with Fluorescein
- Injection of joints with steroids
- Full line of injection medications – including antibiotics, anti-nausea medications (no narcotics or controlled substances).
- Nebulizer treatment
- Various types of biopsies
- Laceration Repair
- Minor surgeries – includes abscess drainage, ingrown toenail, foreign body removal, surgical removal of skin lesions, etc.
- Splinting of Fractures
- Ace Wrapping
- Aspiration of Joints
- Free antibiotic pills with office visit
Our walk in clinic provides a wide range of urgent care services on evenings and weekends. Visit Doctors Urgent Care for all above mentioned procedures as well as for any non-life-threatening condition.